eTeki Delivery Leads are responsible for customer account management leading to strong, long-term and profitable relationships. The end-to-end ownership of technical interviews-as-a-service includes working with a team of product support specialists and freelance service providers to deliver on-demand, expert, video interviews of IT professionals sourced by the customer.
We are looking for experienced, detail-oriented and collaborative Delivery Leads to join our team. You will be responsible for enhancing eTeki’s reputation by accepting ownership for SLAs, quality of delivery, and client satisfaction.
- Managing Client relations and farming the accounts
- Operate the credit policy. Be fully accountable for collections. Meet the revenue, volume and price targets
- Enhance company reputation by accepting ownership for influencing new opportunities; exploring opportunities by either expanding with existing customers or by adding new customer accounts
- Responsible for keeping existing clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Conduct weekly, monthly and other periodic assessments with clients and capture the required data, analyze and present it to the company management.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Perform Product support tasks such as needed.
Candidate Profile Required.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager in the field of BPO’s, KPO’s Customer / Software Product Support/IT Recruiting
- Past experience working with US clientele is of significance.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, IT recruiting or relevant field