At eTeki, top freelance Data Scientist professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in developing complex analytical solutions and mining extensive data sets for insights, you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Experience in deriving new data sets and values from existing data sources.
- Accesses data from a variety of sources, including RDMS, NoSQL, or API.
- Performs data aggregations, manipulations, and cleaning to ensure data integrity throughout the entire analytical process.
- Advanced/expert level skills with NoSQL databases and can interact with large amounts of data stored in a Hadoop environment.
- Advanced/expert level programming skills in either R, Python, or similar analytical language.
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Bash. Can interact with the OS at the command line and create shell scripts to automate workflows.
- Advanced knowledge of Apache Spark.
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
- Prepare an agenda according to client specifications and best practices for predictive interview results
- Review the candidate’s resume in advance of the technical discussion to validate accomplishments claimed
- Follow independent contractors guidelines pertaining to avoiding legal landmines and maintaining candidate morale during interactive video technical interviews.
- Assess the candidate’s technical competencies and depth of experience through structured questions and quantify using standardized rubrics
- Write reports for clients that detail the technical strengths and weaknesses of the candidates.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top-notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise.
To apply for this job please visit www.eteki.com.