At eTeki, top freelance Database Administrator professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Cloud Database Servers, NO-SQL Database servers, OrientDB, Mariadb, Cassandra, CouchDB, DynamoDB, Neo4j, FirebirdSQL you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Ability to implement changes to database environment following predefined change management policies and procedures using ITIL and DevOps practices.
- Software installation and Maintenance
- Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading
- Specialised Data Handling
- Database Backup and Recovery
- Capacity Planning
- Performance Monitoring
- Database Tuning
- Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Cloud Databases, Azure Databases, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, CouchDB, DynamoDB, Neo4j
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Cloud Formation, Python, Kafka, Spark, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with a programming framework like Unix Shell, Power Shell, Python, Java, NodeJS, etc.
- Keep an accurate interviewer profile for matching freelance tech interview jobs and calendar synced for scheduling candidate interviews .
- Prepare agenda according to client specifications and best practices for predictive interview results,
- Review the candidate’s resume in advance of the technical discussion to validate accomplishments claimed,
- Follow independent contractors guidelines pertaining to avoiding legal landmines and maintaining candidate morale during interactive video technical interviews,
- Assess the candidate’s technical competencies and depth of experience through structured questions and quantify using standardized rubrics, and
- Write reports for clients which detail the technical strengths and weaknesses of the candidates.
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers