At eTeki, top freelance ELK stack Engineer professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency, you should be the subject matter expert in ELK infrastructure, you are encouraged to promptly respond to emails, texts or push notifications from eTeki support about upcoming interview assignments and for scheduling a time to conduct the interviews. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Experience with implementation and ongoing administration of ELK infrastructure
- Experience with performance tuning of ELK clusters
- Dashboard, Alerting creation and maintenance
- Experience with ELK like Converting Master Data to Elasticsearch, Data mapping, Elastic indices, and visualization set
- Technical understanding of core ELK architect, cloud services, platforms, and microservices
- Experience with content built up in ELK including Dashboard, Canvas, Monitoring alert, and role configuration
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
- Prepare an agenda according to client specifications and best practices for predictive interview results
- Review the candidate’s resume in advance of the technical discussion to validate accomplishments claimed
- Follow independent contractors guidelines pertaining to avoiding legal landmines and maintaining candidate morale during interactive video technical interviews.
- Assess the candidate’s technical competencies and depth of experience through structured questions and quantify using standardized rubrics
- Write reports for clients that detail the technical strengths and weaknesses of the candidates.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top-notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise.
To apply for this job please visit www.eteki.com.