At eTeki, top freelance Magic Developers professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
- Hands-on experience with Magic XPA/ UniPaas.
- Create/maintain all middleware applications using Magic xpa 3.3 as the main programming tool across all brands.
- Experience in batch programming and creating HTML pages using the Magic Merge function.
- Experience in one or more of the integration systems BizTalk, Tibco, Informatics
- Experience in maintaining web servers, including basic networking, security, IIS, and FTP
- Experience with existing B2B portals, Agile team.
- Experience writing Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers in Transact SQL on Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Experience with Win Form applications and GUI design for non-technical users.
- Experience in developing infrastructure code in .NET or Java.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Familiarity with the world of the Internet and communication protocols.
- Keep an accurate interviewer profile for matching freelance tech interview jobs and calendar synced for scheduling candidate interviews .
- Prepare agenda according to client specifications and best practices for predictive interview results,
- Review the candidate’s resume in advance of the technical discussion to validate accomplishments claimed,
- Follow independent contractors guidelines pertaining to avoiding legal landmines and maintaining candidate morale during interactive video technical interviews,
- Assess the candidate’s technical competencies and depth of experience through structured questions and quantify using standardized rubrics, and
- Write reports for clients which detail the technical strengths and weaknesses of the candidates.
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior-level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top-notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers/