At eTeki, top freelance Sr. Biztalk Developer professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in BizTalk, BizTalk Server, Biztalk Adaptors,PL SQL, .Net Framework, SQL Server, SOAP, HTTP, File, FTP, SFTP, POP3, SMTP, WCF Adapters, you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Hands-on experience with BizTalk Server 2006 R2/2009/2010/2013
- Solid knowledge and experience in .Net Framework 4.0/4.5, SQL, XML, WCF, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Experience with XML Schemas, Biztalk Maps, orchestrations, and BRE.
- Experience in designing and implementing BizTalk solutions based on messaging and orchestration patterns.
- Experience with SOAP, HTTP, File, FTP, SFTP, POP3, SMTP, WCF Adapters.
- Must have hands-on SQL server creating SP, tables joins, triggers, cursors
- Full understanding of SDLC/Waterfall and/or Agile Scrum
- Experience in designing Web-based Portal Applications using C PGP SAML 1.1/GPG 1.4.10 Interface Based Single Sign-On Programming.
- Experience in designing and implementing & development of BizTalk solutions based on messaging and orchestration patterns.
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior-level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top-notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers