At eTeki, top freelance Solutions Architect (Java/J2EE application development) professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in developing complex web applications solutions, you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Server Side design and development with the following skills profile:
- Have extensive experience (12 years and above) in Java/J2EE with Java technologies (Spring/MVC Framework, UI Frameworks such as RactiveJS, Mustache, can.js, JQuery, Angular, ReactJS/Redux, NodeJS, Bower, GulpJS)
- Strong expertise surrounding software development life cycle methodology including Lean Agile methodologies
- Strong knowledge of and experience with XML, RESTful Web Services and SOAP Web Services, Cloud, Kafka, Cassandra and Kubernates
- Experience in application and Web Server technologies
- Experience with MySQL Server, Oracle, DB2 (stored procedures, PL/SQL, query optimization), Cassandra
- Agile Delivery experience
- DevOps/Automation experience (CI, CD, Aggregated Logging & Metrics)
- QA experience (eg. Test Pyramid, Automated Testing)
- Experience of working in an Agile teams with CI/CD, DevOps Pipeline and Atlassian products e.g –JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of Cloud and DevOps.
- Prepare agenda according to client specifications and best practices for predictive interview results
- Review the candidate’s resume in advance of the technical discussion to validate accomplishments claimed
- Follow independent contractors guidelines pertaining to avoiding legal landmines and maintaining candidate morale during interactive video technical interviews.
- Assess the candidate’s technical competencies and depth of experience through structured questions and quantify using standardized rubrics
- Write reports for clients which detail the technical strengths and weaknesses of the candidates.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/it-freelancing