At eTeki, top freelance Machine Learning Engineer professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in data structures, algorithms, computability, complexity, architecture and mining extensive data sets for insights, you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
- Hands-on experience in Python or Java or R with proficiency with basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Experience working with deep learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch) including implementing custom layers
- AI Framework evaluation and investigation into starting a new AI software framework (backend and frontend) for possible long term platform approaches.
- Exposure in deep learning techniques (CNN, RNN, LSTM) on computer vision tasks (object detection and tracking, classification, action recognition)
- Deep experience across systems integration, information management, data management and architecture, and business analytics.
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems. Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Developing models and analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning. Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed.
- Finding available datasets that could be used for training. Defining validation strategies.
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset and data augmentation pipelines
- Developing programs based on models and deploying models to production. Understanding of Microsoft Cognitive services, LUIS, Chatbot
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers