At eTeki, top freelance Mobile Application Developer professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in object-oriented programming languages such as SWIFT, Xamarin, Java, Objective-C, C++ and ability to test, debug, monitor and document changes for mobile applications, you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market and IOS
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
- Develop iOS projects for iPhone and iPad using Swift /Objective-C Programming Language or IONIC Framework.
- Responsible for ensuring quality delivery of code through static and dynamic testing techniques.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience and to ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers