At eTeki, top freelance Web Application Developer professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
- Experience in Client Side Object Model(CSOM),custom workflow and forms development and responsive design, developing master pages, page layouts, display templates
- Exposure to designing web application using ASP.Net, MVC, C#, WCF
- Experience working with an understanding of RDBMS such as SQL and Stored procedures
- Working knowledge with Visual Studio Team Services, Visual Studio 2010/2013/2015
- Experience creating and deploying PowerShell scripts and consuming web services
- Experience working with Cloud Architecture i.e. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet Intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Proactively identify improvements and implement enhancements to existing functionality to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to build a web platform environment from scratch(including server installations)
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers