At eTeki, top freelance Kronos Consultant professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in, Kronos Workforce Central Suite, Kronos Workforce Integration Manager (WIM), Kronos Workforce Timekeeper you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- 8+ years of IT experience as Senior Kronos consultant.
- Experience on Kronos modules like Workforce Timekeeper, Accruals, Activities, Leave, Attendance, Advanced Scheduler, Forecaster, and Kronos WFC.
- Advanced understanding and experience with Kronos 6.0 – 8.0 WFC products and Implementation & configuration to include Workforce Timekeeper, Workforce Connect 6.0, Advance Scheduler, Leave & Attendance, Accruals, Analytics and Device Manager (4500Terminals) and Experience in upgradation from 7.0 to 8.0 in Kronos module.
- Experience in the utilization of relational databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL and fulfills tasks associated with data collection, DB creation, and DB review.
- Integration of Kronos Confidential & Confidential with Payroll system.
- Integration of Activities with the inbound and outbound systems.
- Expert in Workforce Connect/Integration Manager, Time & Attendance, Activities implementation, Setup Data Manager, Advanced Reporting and Forecasting.
- Specialize in integrating applications, which is directly integrated to Kronos using APIs.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated initiative, strong work ethic, and Confidential desire to succeed.
- Strong working knowledge of MS SQL Server Database Support. Knowledge of SQL Queries.
- Implemented Global Time of Request GTOR for InTouch / 4500 time clocks.
- Very knowledgeable of Project Management, business practices, workflows and procedures, related to the use of Payroll and Human Resources Information Systems.
- High end functional expertise Kronos Workforce Central Versions 5.x, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.0,8.12
- Experienced engaging Kronos Support to research and resolve Issues.
- Adept with creation/maintenance of Kronos pay rule configuration, timecard calculation interpretation, schedules (basic scheduling).
- Skilled in creating Kronos Connect interfaces using XML and API to Import employees Labor levels, employee groups and to Export employee’s hours to Payroll Software.
- Skills: Kronos WFC, WIM, WFM, Time and Attendance, Custom Reporting, PL/SQL, SQL, XML, API, Payrule, Inbound/outbound Interface, HR, Payroll, ADP Software, SAP, Timeclocks, Hyperfind, Navigation, Data Collection, Labor Level, Union Labor etc..Kronos Version: v5.2, 6.0, 6.2, 7.0, 8.0
- Keep an accurate interviewer profile for matching freelance tech interview jobs and calendar synced for scheduling candidate interviews .
- Prepare agenda according to client specifications and best practices for predictive interview results,
- Review the candidate’s resume in advance of the technical discussion to validate accomplishments claimed,
- Follow independent contractors guidelines pertaining to avoiding legal landmines and maintaining candidate morale during interactive video technical interviews,
- Assess the candidate’s technical competencies and depth of experience through structured questions and quantify using standardized rubrics, and
- Write reports for clients which detail the technical strengths and weaknesses of the candidates.
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior-level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top-notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers