Technical Interviewing Done Right!
eTeki, an on-demand technical interviewing platform, addresses the challenges of technical screening and IT talent acquisition. If you need to screen large numbers of technical talent quickly or you lack access to technical experts in-house, we can help. Unlike conventional video interviewing tools available today, eTeki is powered by a network of trained and certified IT specialists offering services to assess each candidate’s technical skills in real time.
eTeki is designed to disrupt the way IT candidates are hired. Leverage the expertise of our ever-growing network of technical interviewers across technologies and enhance candidate experience by harnessing the power of WebRTC video technology for seamless live technical interviews. eTeki is on a mission to help every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent.
- Advisory Board
- Management Team
- Technology Panel Members
- Bala NemaniManagement TeamFounder & CEOBala Nemani is an IT solutions and staffing executive with a passion for candidate fit. His quest to rapidly hire the best technical talent for team members at Amzur Technologies and his client's teams led to the creation of eTeki. Amzur Technologies recently made Inc. 5000 for the 5th consecutive year and is also being recognized for the 2nd consecutive year in the TechServe Excellence Award . The management team includes three directors
- Amanda ColeManagement TeamVice President of OperationsAmanda Cole has more than 15 years experience developing innovative programs staffed by non-traditional workforce's including freelancers, paid & unpaid interns, boards of directors, special event volunteers, and skill-based volunteer programs. The annual value of services rendered for the largest programs exceeded $18M. She is a communications professional with a superior facilitation and training skills, an engaging public speaking presence and a fanatic about synergistic business relationships.
- Shankar PiriyaManagement TeamDirector of Information TechnologyShankar Piriya is a highly competent IT Architect with experience in implementing state-of- the-art information systems. From software development to analytical and managerial skills, he strives to be the best. He is a pragmatic and productive individual who has a strong track record of outperforming the expectations set and delivering the best for the business. He is a passionate technology leader who builds solutions from ground zero — making the “impossible”… “possible”. Shankar holds a Master’s Degree in IT Management from Lancaster University Management School.
- Surendra PepakayalaManagement Team, Technology Panel MembersSurendra Pepakayla has over 18 years experience in implementing enterprise, web, cloud and DW/BI solutions, leading teams of 15-100 developers/software engineers, DBAs, architects, and project managers on project/product budgets ranging from $100K to $80M in revenue. He worked for startups, medium sized boutique consulting firms and multinational companies in Insurance, Telecom, Retail, Manufacturing and Education.
- Robert MinerManagement TeamChief Revenue OfficerRob Miner has a wealth of experience providing technology solutions to businesses and corporations large and small, from start-ups to Fortune 50 organizations. By consistently delivering well crafted solutions to address business critical needs, clients have actively sought his input to formulate and execute profitable business initiatives. His experience covers technology staffing, managed services, professional services projects & implementations, training, and building sales teams.
- Raja Chandra RangineniTechnology Panel MembersRaja Chandra Rangineni is currently working as Senior Architect - BigData/Cloud at Harte Hanks. A seasoned Enterprise Architect in technologies ranging from BigData/Hadoop, Cloud, DataScience, Analytics, Mobile, ERP, etc. and helping enterprise clients in Defence, Banking, Financial Technology, Digital Marketing verticals in building new products and service offerings that builds value proposition.
- Amrut PatilTechnology Panel MembersAmrut Patil is a seasoned software development professional with over 12 years of experience in designing and building architecture around mobile applications. Amrut has worked across different technologies and different business verticals. He is passionate about learning new technologies.
- Philippe DeLosSantosTechnology Panel MembersPhilippe DeLosSantos, a veteran systems administrator and engineer, has 20 years experience managing infrastructure of Fortune 100 financial services firms at a magnitude of 460+ clusters, 3400+ physical hosts, and 76,000+ virtual machines. He is well versed in both Linux and Microsoft operating systems including Hyper-V, VMWare, and ESXi; and has created automation scripting to improve efficiency, reduce complexity, and enhance team member experiences. As an infrastructure architect and team lead, he is often called on to serve in cross-functional teams and thus has been directly engaged in other IT projects involving: data centers, data warehousing, cloud technologies, cyber security, quality assurance and validation. Philippe began his technical career in the U.S. Navy and was active duty during Operation Desert Storm.
- Sarah DavidsonAdvisory BoardSarah Davidson has broad experience that ranges from founding successful businesses to leading marketing programs for both multinational corporations and startups. She helps startups and entrepreneurs craft innovative marketing strategies to amplify their visibility, accelerate growth and leap ahead of their competition. Sarah is also an advisor at PS27 Ventures, a venture capital firm based in Jacksonville, FL.
- Mark DeChantAdvisory BoardMark DeChant is a senior sales and operations leader with significant experience in the areas of human capital, marketing automation, employment advertising and contingent recruiting. Mark currently owns a sales staffing agency, and over the last 21 years, has held roles at Findly Talent, CareerBuilder, Bayard Advertising, Randstad Talent and eBay.
- Sam VeluAdvisory BoardSam Velu has over 20+ years’ experience in staffing and solutions delivery of human capital for various domains. He is a highly sought-after IT recruiting trainer. Sam helps companies to strategize delivery models, validate these processes with metrics and utilize social data to make smarter and quantifiable decisions regarding talent management. The alignment of process and metrics in sharing and developing best practices within the staffing and recruitment industry are his passion. Sam was recently called upon by TechServe Alliance to serve on their Taskforce on the IT & Engineering Talent Shortage.
- Tom JanzAdvisory BoardSeasoned, published thought leader in talent sourcing, assessment, and development, Tom Janz co-authored a book on the selection interview titled “Behavior Description Interviewing: New, Accurate, Cost Effective.” He currently serves as Chief Scientist at PeopleAssessments and Chairman & Chief Science Officer for Plenarium, as well as HRExaminer.com’s Editorial Advisory Board. Tom is a member of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Tom has served on the advisory board for the Institute for Human Resources (HR.com), as a founding member of Global Talent Advisors, and as Chair of the SHRM-ANSI standards work group.
- Steve LevyAdvisory BoardSteve Levy brings an atypical combination of recruiting expertise and a technical experience to his performance-focused engagements with clients. A founding member of the recently launched Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals, Steve is widely known as a talent acquisition influencer across many industries and has been recognized as one of the most influential technical recruiting thought leaders, one of the top people to follow in social media recruiting, and a Top 100 Twitter Accounts Job Seekers MUST Follow. Check out his blog Recruiting Inferno or catch him as a respected speaker at sourcing and recruiting conferences.
- Cesar JimenezAdvisory BoardCesar’s has expertise in leading an organization’s strategic client strategies, talent acquisition, training and marketing. Cesar is known as an entrepreneur who instills a culture of hustle and hard work that drives business, and permeates every aspect of his staffing services to clients. Prior to founding prosourceIT, Cesar served in various leadership, sales management and client relationship positions with a nationally recognized Technology Staffing organization in South Florida. Cesar brings 20 years worth of successful leadership, sales management and marketing experience to the board.
- Andrew GeiselAdvisory BoardAndrew Geisel, a 20-year HCM professional, held leadership positions for industry leaders such as PeopleSoft, Vurv, Accenture, and Softscape. He has consulted many HCM companies in the areas of international expansion/strategy and channels including a lengthy time as head of international for iCIMS. Andrew completed international business studies at the University of Arizona, and has a BA in Economics from Miami University of Ohio.