Objective: We are looking for Process Associate (Trainee) to provide business and technical customer support to eTeki users (Customers / Interviewers / Candidates). Your job will involve answering phone calls, emails, and chats regarding escalated issues for resolution, documentation and follow-up.
Working Hours: EST/CST/MST time zone – Working days as specified by the management (Should be flexible to work in any shift)
- Receiving and answering customer/interviewer/candidate functional and technical inquiries and requests via email, phone and online chat.
- Job management, candidate scheduling, freelancer interviewers management and interviews management
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Maintain the work process by following policies and procedures and documenting it.
- Meets the monthly KPIs
- Maintains high quality of user service by following organizational standards.
- Proactively obtaining technical knowledge by attending training sessions
Desired Candidate Profile:
- EST/CST/PST time zone only. Working days (5 day work week) as specified by the management (Should be flexible)
- Strong User Focus: Interviews and Freelance Interviewer management, Explain features, troubleshooting functional and technical issues & follow-up skills; commitment to continuous improvement.
- Previous Analyst/Customer Service/Help Desk experience is a must have.
- Strong business process aptitude
- Good English communication skills is a MUST
- Regular Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good computer troubleshooting skills (i.e. webcam and microphone connectivity via device and browser settings)
If you are interested to explore further, please send your resumes/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org