eTeki’s Social Media Consultant is responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring a company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media consultant to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to continue building our online presence, expand social engagement, and fuel marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define and report on the most important social media KPIs
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hubspot, other SM tools for implement the strategy.
- Write copy and generate images/short videos to go with campaigns around events, products, and user personas.
- Monitor user engagement routinely, provide monthly statistical reporting and suggest content optimization
- Engage with industry professionals and influencers from corporates and stakeholder social accounts to create strong engagement.
- Monitor daily social advertisement buys for performance and optimization.
- Provide constructive feedback to the Marketing department.
- Adhere to rules and regulations set forth by the business.
- Keep an accurate interviewer profile for matching freelance tech interview jobs and calendar synced for scheduling candidate interviews .
- Prepare agenda according to client specifications and best practices for predictive interview results,
- Review the candidate’s resume in advance of the technical discussion to validate accomplishments claimed,
- Follow independent contractors guidelines pertaining to avoiding legal landmines and maintaining candidate morale during interactive video technical interviews,
- Assess the candidate’s technical competencies and depth of experience through structured questions and quantify using standardized rubrics, and
- Write reports for clients which detail the technical strengths and weaknesses of the candidates.
Requirements and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Expert in relevant industries
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HR Tech, Information & Technologies, or Recruiting & Staffing.
- Eligible to work as an 1099 independent contractor.
- History of using social media for brand awareness and conversion to website traffic.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Quora and other social media within a business context.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Must be a critical thinker and exhibit problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
Compensation commensurate with experience and project scope. Interested? Please send your resume with portfolio to email@example.com.