At eTeki, top freelance DevOps Engineer professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in developing complex analytical solutions and understanding the popular tools like GIT, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Ansible etc, you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Hands on experience with DevOps tools (CI tools like Jenkins, Ansible/Puppet/Chef, Artifactory, Spinnaker etc)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Terraform hands-on experience
- Strong experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm
- Experience developing solutions using Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack
- Expertise in AWS Services such as : Lambda Functions, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, SNS, SES, Route53, S3, AMQ, VPC, WAF etc
- Should be experienced in deploying applications in Azure Cloud Platform
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
- Build automation tools for provisioning and managing our cloud infrastructure by leveraging the AWS API for EC2, S3, CloudFront, RDS and Route53 amongst others.
- Troubleshoot and fix production outages and performance issues in our AWS/Linux infrastructure stack.
- Automate systems configuration by writing policies and modules for configuration management tools.
- Work with engineering and product management to architect and build features that are highly available, high-performance and secure.
- Automation of deployment, customization, upgrades and monitoring through modern DevOps tools (Ansible, Kubernetes etc).
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
- Should be able to work in building and maintaining ARM Templates, managing Azure DevOps pipelines, configuring servers etc.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers