At eTeki, top freelance Peoplesoft Developer professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in Peoplesoft Technology you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Strong PeopleSoft HCM technical and functional background
- Strong SQL, SQR, App engine, Peoplecode, Component Interface is required.
- Works on development, testing, deployment of new/existing HR systems including but not limited to PeopleSoft HCM, Avature CRM, ADP systems.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Micro Focus COBOL.
- Experience with PeopleSoft XML Publisher.
- Experience with PeopleSoft integration with other PeopleSoft and third party applications experience using web services.
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
- Performs highly advanced analysis and development of all ERS PeopleSoft applications and modules.
- Maintains data integrity within benefits administration, pension administration, Core HR, Financials PeopleSoft applications.
- Assists business analysts and users in defining a project or problem, feasibility of the project and provides estimates for a project or problem solution.
- Writes, tests, debugs complex PeopleSoft programs like SQR, Application Engine, PeopleCode, COBOL etc.
- Works with PeopleSoft XML Publisher reporting, PeopleSoft Integration tools and integrating PeopleSoft applications with third party applications using web services.
- Prepares detailed analyses, plans, diagrams and procedures within a technical design document for existing and proposed PeopleSoft applications.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers