At eTeki, top freelance Cloud Architect professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in Cloud DevOps, you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per-job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Experience in cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options preferably in Microsoft Azure.
- Proficient in developing distributed and scalable products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on multi-platform /hybrid clouds such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Rackspace, VMware, or OpenStack.
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture, and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability.
- Experience in Azure IAAS with good fundamentals in network and security as well as PAAS. Good understanding of all Azure services and the ability to choose the right service for a workload among multiple Azure services.
- Strong expertise in DevOps, Agile methodologies, containers, CI/CD, and tools like VSTS, Jira.
- Experience with software and product development lifecycle (incl. coding, coding standards and reviews, source control, testing, debugging, build, deployment and operations)
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organizational strategy and ability to design information systems to deliver that strategy.
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior-level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top-notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers