Java Streaming Engineer
At eTeki, top freelance Java Streaming Engineer professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in Kafka, Java 8, Microservices, AWS, and Spark Streaming, you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per-job basis and availability on a per-candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy discussing technology and have a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Should have at least 8+ years of Java development experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Thorough knowledge of Spring frameworks.
- Experience with Kafka messaging platform.
- Experience with Big Data/streaming platforms such as Spark, Flink, Kafka Streams, and/or Kinesis.
- Experience using AWS Cloud (EC2, EKS, EMR, Lambda, S3, etc.). Familiarity with containers, microservices, and APIs.
- Experience working with different operating systems (Unix, Windows, Linux).
- Deep understanding of web services and RESTful interfaces.
- Experience with Git and continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Ability to design, code, test, and deploy software through the full application lifecycle, working closely with Business Analysts to ensure that APIs perform as per user specifications.
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their roles/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior-level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
- Prepare an agenda according to client specifications and best practices for predictive interview results
- Review the candidate’s resume in advance of the technical discussion to validate the accomplishments claimed
- Follow independent contractor’s guidelines pertaining to avoiding legal landmines and maintaining candidate morale during interactive video technical interviews.
- Assess the candidate’s technical competencies and depth of experience through structured questions and quantify using standardized rubrics
- Write reports for clients that detail the technical strengths and weaknesses of the candidates.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top-notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers